Taking Pride in Eastbourne
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel / Fax: 01323 726756
The EHA Tourism Passport was launched in July 2014 and now is in its fourth year and has proved a great success with many businesses approaching the EHA to enter the scheme.
In order for a restaurant/attraction/shop/tourism business to get into the passport – it must be recommended by an accommodation provider. The business must also agree to offer a discount to the bearer of the passport.
The Passports are only available from accommodation providers who are members of the Eastbourne Hospitality Association. The passport could save the visiting tourist quite a bit of money if they are staying in Eastbourne for any reasonably lengthy amount of time as some of the discounts are as high as 20%.
- The Observatory Science Centre - £5 admission per person (up to four people)
- Herstmonceux Castle - £4 admission per person
- Eastbourne Sightseeing Bus - £2.50 off adult & senior tickets on a Monday
- Gr/eat - 10% off dinner service (6pm - 10pm) Sunday - Thursday
- Xing Fu - 10% off orders from main menu
- Butlers are new members of the Eastbourne Hospitality Association and offer 10% off the whole bill on production of the Passport
Telephone 01323 728400, 85 – 87 South Street, Eastbourne, BN21 4LR
They serve both traditional and contemporary British dishes, from a light lunch to delicious dinners.
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 12.00am to 3.00pm – 5.00pm to 9.30pm, Friday & Saturday 12.00am to 3.00pm – 5.00pm to
10.00pm, Sunday 12.00am to 3.00pm – 5.00pm to 9.00pm.
- Gringos The Harbour - 10% off food bill
- Pablo's The Harbour - 10% off food bill
- Seafront Tandoori - 15% off food bill
- The Belgian Cafe - 5% Off
- La Locanda Del Duca – 10% off
– Pomodoro e Mozzarella – 10% off
– Sabaidee Thai – 10% off (Monday – Thursday)
– The Dolphin pub – 20% off main meal
– The Marine Pub – 10% off food bill
– Eastbourne Borough Market – Various discounts at different stalls
– Redoubt Fortress – 2 for 1 Monday to Friday
– Royal Hippodrome Theatre – Free Interval Ice Cream, or tea/coffee (Thur – Sundays)
– Helen Gardens Putting - £1.50 per person
– The Vintage Car Co - £10 off Tour number 3
– TJ Hughes – 10% off
– Anema e Core – 10% off
– Bill's - complimentary bottle of house wine with two main courses from the a la carte menu (only one bottle per Passport)
– Michelham Priory - £1 per person off standard single admission price
Terms and conditions
1. Although the businesses in this list are well reputed, neither the issuing accommodation provider nor the EHA are responsible for any service you may receive.
2. All offers are subject to availability and subject to change and may be withdrawn at the discretion of either the discount provider or the EHA
3. The discounts contained in the passport have absolutely no alternative monetary value.
4. It is a matter for the individual discount provider as to whether the discount can be given as a one off or repeat basis.
5. The passport and scheme remains the property of the EHA and can be withdrawn at any time.
6. To be valid the passport must have the accommodation provider's name written on the front as well as the dates of the guest's stay at the accommodation.